Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Before & After Closet Makeover

Every mother I speak to says that the greatest encouragement is seeing how other mother's lives are transformed by minimizing the amount of stuff they deal with every day.

I recently had a mom come over to see how my closets look, and believe me they are far from perfect and I'm always looking for ways to improve. But I know being able to see the simplicity helps us to be able to realize that tackling these projects is worth the effort and it's possible!

Here is a before and after of someone from one of the Mother's of Preschooler's Groups where I spoke recently.

Amber T. "I actually went through the clothes 2-3 times. The first time I went through them, I got rid of anything that she hasn’t worn all month, had a stain, or was getting tight. The second time I went through them, I had my sister help me. Having a second set of eyes REALLY helped! And then, once I had all of her clothes cleaned and hung up, and the closet organized, I went through them one more time ðŸ˜¬"



No comments:

Post a Comment