Saturday, March 10, 2018

Before & After Closet Make Over


One of the mom's that attended my Organizing Outside The Box session is allowing me to share her before and after photos and what she learned along the way.




Notes from Trisha D: I only used her pink plastics hangers, looks so much neater. I really just thought “if I’m not using it I should donate it” she is our 3rd child and we are not having anymore. I would definitely suggest when your kids outgrow clothes don’t save them and let them pile up like I did. I had from birth to 3T and it took me forever to match up outfits and bag according to size. I wanted to make it easier for the Foster Closet to go through. I’m going to be donating right away when she outgrows clothes from now on. This was so much work, but I feel amazingly accomplished today. I did my own closet this weekend. I’ll post pics later ðŸ˜‰. Thanks for all your tips Amber. They are really helping.


SO much more space!!! Easier to find things and much easier to keep up on laundry. Way to Trisha D!

No comments:

Post a Comment