Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Kitchen Update

Here's a few pictures of the kitchen progress on our remodel. Still a few more projects to go, but it's getting there! I hope to post my DIY pot rack and shelf I made that is going on the right side of our stove. After this crazy week of speaking in three different places and my husband speaking twice this week I should hopefully have some time to finish up this project :)


Pantry with our barn door. Found a great price for the hardware on Ebay. Love how my storage over the fridge is inside our pantry. Save us from spending money on a cabinet too :)                                        Love our backsplash tile. It's a great statement piece and fits with our cottage/farmhouse. Super easy to install these 18"x18" tiles that we purchased on Wayfair


Love my wall art over our fireplace from Smallwoodhome.com 




No comments:

Post a Comment